Air Compressor Service Technician
Maine Air Power Inc., located in Auburn Maine, is a distributor for many of the industry’s leading
manufacturers. We offer sales and service on a full range of air compressors and accessories.
Maine Air Power, Inc. has a career opportunity for an air compressor service technician.
• Minimum 2+ years experience (preferred);
• Strong mechanical, electrical and troubleshooting skills;
• Practice and promote proper safety procedures;
• Valid driver’s license;
• Clean driving record;
• Refrigeration certification/license a plus;
• High school or equivalent (preferred).
• Diagnose, service and repair compressors and related equipment
• Install new and used equipment and airline piping
• Read and comprehend technical manuals and wiring diagrams
• Provide technical support to the service and parts department personnel as required
• Complete work orders, time cards, expense reports and other job-related paperwork
• Maintain a high level of customer service and serve as an ambassador for the company
• Promote and practice proper safety procedures
• Monday — Friday, 7:30am — 4:00pm (24/7 on call after hours weekly rotation)