Come Grow With Maine Air Power
Maine Air Power, Inc is always looking for skilled professionals in our service and sales departments. We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive wages, health and benefit packages, including SEP plan, paid vacation and holidays.
Successful candidates for this full-time position must have a minimum of two years industrial experience.
• Develop new accounts and expand relationships with existing accounts.
• Identify and develop opportunities for business with manufacturing plants, industrial end users, consulting engineers, and various others.
• Create technical quotations and proposals for equipment sales.
• Follow up on sales leads and solicit new customers via direct visits and telephone contact so as to generate new customers for our equipment sales, service and parts businesses.
• Provide management with reports on market opportunities, sales results, customers, contracts, competitive trends, etc.
• Maintain a database of customers and prospects, weekly sales calls, proposals and lost sales
• Excellent sales experience, business skills, or a proven ability to learn.
• Mechanically inclined or a background in engineering, mechanical or industrial systems. Knowledge of compressed air or compressed air systems is a plus.
• Must possess good computer skills.
• Qualified candidates must be energetic, organized, motivated and have good math, oral, written and interpersonal skills, be capable of learning and working independently, and exhibit common sense and good judgment.
• Excellent communication skills and customer relations are required.
• Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license.
Extensive training in our products and services will be provided.
We offer a competitive base salary plus commission and incentive/bonus plan, company vehicle or allowance, and cell phone. Maine Air Power offers a generous benefits package.
Persons interested in applying for this position should contact Andrea Morse, or via email at email@example.com.